Graduated in Fine Arts at the Ecole Superieure d’Arts et Medias, Caen, France.
Specializes in many programs for further education, a scholarship holder of the National Scholarship “Per Astra Ad Aspera", 2019-2020.
SOLO EXHIBITIONS & CURATORIAL PROJECTS:
2021 - “If you look closely, things may fall apart”, Sofia City Art Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria
2019-2020 - “An Eternal Cocktail”, cur. Daniela Radeva, “Vaska Emanouilova” gallery, part of Sofia City Art Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria
- “A Space for Sparkling Water”, curatorial project by Sophia Grancharova, with works by Jordan Derrien, hotel Dieter, Sofia, Bulgaria
- “Bad relationships”, “Gallery 2.0”, Sofia
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
- The Pric/ze is Right - NEXT Balkan: Bulgarian Contemporary Art in Belgrade, U10 Gallery and Vracar Municipal Gallery, cur.: Voin de Voin and Martina Stefanova, Belgrade
- “I Heard a Flutter of Wings at the Window”, Structura Gallery, Sofia
- “What’s next?”, cur. Galina Dimitrova-Dimova, Credo Bonum Gallery
2020 - “In Situ/Institute”, Institute of Contemporary Art, Sofia
- “Open Art Files: Notes and Footnotes”, cur. Vera Mlechevska, “Kapana gallery”, Plovdiv
- “The Goods of Time”, cur. Anastasya Skvortsova, Goethe Institute Sofia.
- “The Present”, “Institute of Contemporary Art”, Sofia
- “Alter me&alter you”, cur. Clelia Coussonet , Goethe Institute Sofia
- BAZA award nomenees show, cur. Daniela Radeva, , Sofia City Art Gallery
- “State of mind”, “Gallery 2.0”, cur. Boyana Djikova, Sofia
- “Art Start - Young Artists to Follow in 2018”, “Credo Bonum gallery”, cur. Stefka Tcaneva, Vessela Nojarova, Daniela Radeva
- “A Show without a Title but with a Holiday Spirit”, “Institute of Contemporary Art”, cur. Iara Boubnova
- “Close Encounters, School4artists”, Institute of Contemporary Art - Sofia, cur.: Iara Boubnova, Luchezar Boyadjiev, Krassimir Terziev
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS:
2019-2020 - “Cultural Perspectives” Foundation Scholarship, Winner for Visual Arts
2018 - BAZA Award for contemporary art, nomination